With more than 20,000 properties for sale on the Costa del Sol. Duquesa Living offers you the best selection available.
Find your dream home in Spain with Duquesa Living.
Buy with Us.
Purchasing a home is one of the most important decisions you will make. And the right advice and guidance is paramount. Experience and expertise matter, and they can make a significant difference in making sure that you not only find the right house, but that you also pay the best price.
Duquesa Living have a thorough understanding of our marketplace. And have been buying and selling property for our clients since 2001. We also have access to many properties that are off-market and an awareness of properties that are about to be listed. We are very aware of what determines value and we are discerning as to construction quality, materials, and craftsmanship. We will listen to your needs and find you the perfect home and make sure that you make an an informed decision.
Once you choose a property we will be there to assist you throughout the purchase process. Negotiating the best possible purchase price, managing and overseeing for you during inspections, title, and closing. We also are here to advise you on settling here in Spain. Be it with your residencias, driving licenses, wills, insurances, health care, management, furniture and design and possible remodel ideas.
List with us
Choosing the correct real estate agent to sell your home is one of the most important decisions you’ll make. It can be the difference between your home sitting on the market for months or selling quickly. Your home is a very personal, important, and valuable asset, and it can be an emotional and complicated endeavor to sell it, especially in today’s challenging marketplace. Numerous questions and concerns will need to be addressed, and the advice and consultation that you receive can make a tremendous difference in the results. Marketing and advertising, remodeling and/or upgrading, photography, internet exposure, staging, design, floor-plan measurements, videography, timing and presentation, inspections, pre-market exposure, agent outreach and relationships, pricing, and dozens more factors all make up the difference between a failure or a successful sale.
- Key Holding – Holding keys, should anyone need to access your property on your behalf. Checking your property twice a year.
- Property Management – Looking after your property with regular visits which include, airing, flushing loos & checking cisterns are calcium free and in good working order, checking for damp areas, watering of plants, checking A/C, Boilers, advising on servicing equipment, ensuring locks on all windows and doors are secured at all times, checking light bulbs, checking satellite systems & wifi are in working order.
- Emailing reports with updates on your property & community notifications for your urbanisation.
- Carrying out general maintenance and repairs as required.
- Collecting post & advising of any outstanding utility bills etc. & making payments for you on your behalf.
- Free listing on our website with an online calendar for your rentals.
- Rental Management – Looking after your family, friends & your private guests while they stay at your property during their holiday.
- Taking bookings on your behalf with an interactive bookings page
- Real time calendar synchronization.
- Create & run marketing promotions.
- On-Call 24hrs during busy holiday periods.
Share on your Social Networks