Neighbours pull Pontypridd 89 year old from house fire and set up funding campaign

89-year old David Chandler was rescued by neighbours who noticed his curtains on fire at his home in Pontypridd.

David had fallen asleep on Saturday night when a fire, thought to have been caused by an electric heater, spread through his downstairs bedroom.
Luckily his neighbours braved the fire and pulled him out.
The downstairs was gutted by the fire while there is substantial smoke damage upstairs.
The flames burned through the ceilings and floorboards rendering the home uninhabitable for now.
Neighbours pull Pontypridd 89 year old from house fire and set up funding campaign
Friends and family have set up a go fund me page to help David rebuild his home here


Read More News from Global247News Homepage  Follow Global247News on our Twitter Page

Follow Global247News on our Facebook Page  Stay current with Global247News LinkedIn Profile

Post a Review on Global247News WebWiki Review Page


Share on your Social Networks

Advertisement

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *