Aberdare mum Jade Webb gets a tin of maggots instead of Heinz beans from Asda

A mum said she felt ‘sick to her stomach’ after opening a tin of Heinz spaghetti only to find it was full of maggots.

Jade Louise Webb, 26, was cooking dinner for her three children when she made the gruesome discovery in the supermarket tin.

Jade, from Aberdare, South Wales, said the smell was ‘like something had rotted’ and it put her off her food all night.

Heinz said the can may have been damaged after it left the factory, allowing air to get into it and mould to grow.

Jade said: ‘I recently purchased a food item of Heinz spaghetti with sausage from a local Asda supermarket.

I opened the tin to make for my children’s tea and I was disgusted to find that inside were maggots on the inside of the lid.

‘The food was all rotten and smelt so bad – it put me off food all night. I felt sick to my stomach. The worst part of it is that the tin is actually in date until August 2021.’opened


https://Global247News.com  Global247News Twitter

Global247News Facebook  Global247News LinkedIn

Global247News WebWiki Review


Share on your Social Networks

Advertisement

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *