Squirrel gets sozzled on fermented pears

Recent video footage shows a squirrel nearly falling over after consuming a pear from a kind hearted lady’s fridge.

Squirrel gets sozzled on fermented pears: Katy Morlok said that she had an old pear hanging around in the fridge which she thought would be a tasty treat for her little furry friend, who she called “Lil Red”. However, she realized later on that it had become fermented after seeing Lil Red swaying from side to side !
Morlok thought she was leaving out a safe nibble for the squirrels, but Lil Red’s apparent stupor ― and repeat business ― indicated otherwise.

Morlok, of Inver Grove Heights, Minnesota said “And then it kind of dawned on me … oh no, those pears were so old I bet they fermented. And then he got drunk and I did not mean to do that, so I went out and I grabbed all the pears.”

She said that he didn’t need a hair of the dog and had recovered after a “little hangover breakfast.” In an article written recently called “Four Reasons Not To Feed Wildlife” the Humane Society Wildlife Land Trust writes “It’s OK to feed squirrels if you’d like, but do so from a feeder — never by hand.” And do try to make a happy snack time not turn into a happy hour !!

https://Global247News.com  Global247News Twitter

Global247News Facebook  Global247News WebWiki Review

Share on your Social Networks


Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *