Just two days after being hospitalized with the corona virus. Silvio Berlusconi’s doctor has said that he is in a ‘stable’ condition.
Statement over Berlusconi’s health issued by Doctor: Dr Alberto Zangrillo said in a statement that this news “instills a cautious but reasonable optimism”.
Previously, Berlusconi, 83, had tested positive on Wednesday for COVID-19. And was taken to the San Raffaele hospital in Milan after developing a slight fever on Thursday.
Later, Medical staff revealed, after x-rays were taken, that he a mild form of pneumonia in both lungs.
Dr Zangrillo told reporters that he arranged for Berlusconi to be hospitalized. Given his age and previous health problems, to be on the safe side. The media tycoon and former Prime Minister has recovered from prostate cancer. And also had major heart surgery in 2016.
Furthermore, Speculation from market traders regarding changes in ownership due to the Statement over Berlusconi’s health “instills a cautious but reasonable optimism”. Shares in Mediaset, the company owned by the Berlusconi family, rose by 11.7% on Friday.
Share on your Social Networks