BLM no longer stands for Black Lives Matter but "Burn Loot Murder"

BLM says campaigners now stands for “Burn Loot Murder” as Portland sees it’s 55th night of riots

As the world watches on as Portland riots continue in the USA for a consecutive 55 nights with no signs of stopping, All Lives Matter campaigners are disgusted and now are saying BLM stands for “Burn Loot Murder” as fires rage through Portland as stores are looted and raided with murders on the streets.

Portland riots continue

Portland resident Jimmy O’Hare tells Global247news how he’s witnessing so-called demonstrations turn into full-blown riots as President Trump sends in Federal Agents in an attempt to disperse the events taking place.

“There are thousands on the streets, they are not demonstrating at – this is a full-blown riot, “demonstrators are wearing helmets and shin pads, battling the police and feds, people are looting all the stores whilst the streets burn and fireworks of all sorts are fired at the Portland courthouse”

” Trump has poured petrol on the fire mind by sending in the federal agents and the BLM are attempting to resist that although there’s only going to be one winner and that’s not the so-called campaigners”

” They aren’t demonstrating about Black matters, they are fighting the federal agents being in the city as they stake out in the courthouse surrounded by a security fence”

The latest slogan

As the world watches on an All Lives Matter campaigner in London’s East End, Charlie Graves tells Global247news: “BLM stands now for Burn Loot Murder, this from the start has been a complete overreaction and now we are seeing the true colours of so-called “campaigners” –  both black and white, they aren’t demonstrating they are rioting and battling the establishment, it’s nothing to do with the colour of the skin.”

The Department Of Homeland Security has recently published it’s latest statement that read on the government website:

“By 9:15 p.m. local time over 1500 protestors had peacefully assembled near the Hatfield Federal Courthouse.

Around 10:49 p.m. local time the attack on federal property and officers began when the rioters began to use lasers that can cause permanent blindness against federal officers in the courthouse.

At 11:33 p.m. local time the crowd began to throw trash over the fence protecting the courthouse. At 11:38 p.m. local time federal officers arrived at the scene and immediately came under heavy laser attack.

At 11:45 p.m. local time it was reported that the first fireworks were launched at the courthouse.

At 11:49 p.m. rioters attempted to climb the fence, despite repeated warnings not to do so. Laser attacks continued against the courthouse and officers.

Shortly after midnight, local time rioters set fire to trash that had been thrown over the fence earlier in the evening. Some rioters then threw objects over the fence and used leaf blowers to increase the spread of the flames. The rioters persisted with their mortar-style firework attacks.

Around 12:30 a.m. local time law enforcement officers were forced to use pepper balls as rioters began to rock the fence aggressively despite the officers’ repeated warnings to cease. Minutes later at 12:39 a.m., rioters started tying a rope to the fence in an effort to tear it down. The rioters then began using tools such as hacksaws and bolt cutters in an effort to tear down the fence. When federal officers exited the courthouse building in response to the attempted destruction of the fence, they were immediately assailed with hard projectiles, mortar-style fireworks and lasers.

After officers had reentered the courthouse building, violent anarchists began attaching multiple ropes to the fence in an effort to pull it down while others continued to try to raze the fence with tools.

Around 1:10 a.m. local time rioters breached a door of the fence. When federal officers responded to the breach, they were once again attacked with mortar-style fireworks. Other rioters continued their attempts to push over the fence and lift the jersey barrier.

At 1:24 a.m. local time the Portland Police Bureau (PPB) tweeted that there was “violent and unlawful behaviour occurring outside the Federal Courthouse” and warned people to “Stay out of the area.”

At 1:26 a.m. local time federal officers had to go outside of the fence in order to repel the rioters and thereby protect the courthouse and personnel inside. As they entered the street they were immediately assailed with mortar-style fireworks and hard projectiles. Around this time, knives that were previously thrown over the fence at federal officers were recovered.

At 2 a.m. local time PPB finally declared a riot and urged people to leave the area. A total of three fence panels had been torn down by rioters.

At 5:20 a.m. local time there were still fires in the vicinity of the courthouse.

At 5:30 a.m. local time violent opportunists were observed attempting to take down additional fence panels. Pepper balls were deployed but protesters successfully breached the fence.

At 5:50 a.m. local time officers deployed to extinguish a fire that had been started by the crowd and were assaulted yet again with fireworks and projectiles. The officers moved back inside the building.

DHS officers conducted 7 total arrests resulting from the night’s violence.

One injury to a DHS officer has been reported.


Read More Global247news  Twitter Global247news Facebook Global247News

Share on your Social Networks


Leave a Reply